Hello!

Welcome to my blog! This is a blog about my life -- mostly about my husband, me, and our life together. We got married in 2010, and we have had a great time so far with our life together. We dated for 4 years before getting married, and I can't say enough how JD is a Godsend to me and is the perfect life partner. I know God created him just for me. I hope you enjoy reading about our lives. Sometimes it is a bit average (maybe even boring to some), but we are content and enjoying it. I enjoy my job as a nurse. I also enjoy couponing, reading, crafting, playing with my Cricut machine, sewing, going to the movies, exercising, running, and many many other things. JD is an engineer for the Army and enjoys cars and trucks, but most of all, rebuilding and driving his 1966 Ford Bronco. He also loves bowling. He has alot of hobbies and interests, but those two dominate them all! :) I hope you enjoy following us!

Friday, March 16, 2012

SPRING.....IS ALREADY HERE!

Or should I say summer? It is sizzling hotttttt outside! I love warm weather, but it's bad when my dogs already attract little gnats around their eyes when outside.  :(  My poor little babies.  The bugs will be horrible this summer since we had such a mild winter.

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend planned! We are pretty stoked about seeing one of JD's roomates from Auburn and his wife that are in town.  Joe and Jessi are great friends that we hardly ever get to see, so I'm excited for a little catch up time!!

The pollen has been absolutely horrible, and it has taken a toll on me all week.  I started feeling yucky Sunday, and it has progressively gotten worse.   I think it has turned into a small sinus infection, so I'm on some antibiotics and had a steroid shot given to me this morning, so hopefully I will at least FEEL like doing something tomorrow.  I would hate to miss out on some fun in some warm weather just b/c pollen hates me.  I was thinking today about how this exact time/week/date last year and in 2010, I was sick from POLLEN!!!!  I wish I could wear a gas mask around till it dies down, but that would look a bit weird, I know.

Nothing new on the IVF front right now.   We are waiting until the end of this semester to start the process going, but I will be sure to post about it as we go forward with it.  We have been looking at buying or building a house, and an oppotunity has fallen into our laps that we are seriously considering.  I don't want to say too much, but the house is gorgeous, plenty big for a family, and the perfect location.  :)    God is so good and works everything out for His glory and our good.  Thank you, Father God, for everything you give us and provide us with! We are truly, truly, TRULY blessed, and I can't say that enough.  We do have a regular check up appointment in B'ham next week for JD's CF, so please keep us in your thoughts and prayers for a good check up and safe travels.  Please be in thought and prayer for me as well, and that I start feeling better from this sinus crud.

Thanks and love you all!

Em

No comments:

Post a Comment