Hello!

Welcome to my blog! This is a blog about my life -- mostly about my husband, me, and our life together. We got married in 2010, and we have had a great time so far with our life together. We dated for 4 years before getting married, and I can't say enough how JD is a Godsend to me and is the perfect life partner. I know God created him just for me. I hope you enjoy reading about our lives. Sometimes it is a bit average (maybe even boring to some), but we are content and enjoying it. I enjoy my job as a nurse. I also enjoy couponing, reading, crafting, playing with my Cricut machine, sewing, going to the movies, exercising, running, and many many other things. JD is an engineer for the Army and enjoys cars and trucks, but most of all, rebuilding and driving his 1966 Ford Bronco. He also loves bowling. He has alot of hobbies and interests, but those two dominate them all! :) I hope you enjoy following us!

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Whew, catch up time!

Mmmmmk, everyone.  Sorry it has been so long since my last post.  I have not forgotten about you guys!  We haven't been to any more appointments for the IVF because we have been on vacation at the beginning of September for 10 days.  I have my HSG test probably the first or second week of October.  Then we should be good to go to Mobile to meet all the other docs and find out even MORE info about the whole IVF process.

Anyway, I've been trying to GAIN weight.  We went to Disney, and I ate and ate and ate and ate and ate until my heart was well over content.  Came back to Dothan and stepped on the scale -- UM -- no weight gain.  At all.  Thanks for running me in the marathon called Disney all week, JD!!!   So, I'm increasing my food intake.  I have started eating one to two small snacks a day and trying to incorporate some complex carbs.  This is HARD!!!  I guess from running and working out so much, I have up'ed my metabolism.  Oh well, it could be worse.  Here is an interesting article on exercising and IVF -- http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/story?id=2511254&page=1

Not much else has been going on since getting back from vacatioon.  I hope to have vacation pictures up soon and a little more interesting story for you guys.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment